Why is Symcorp Building Services the right choice for your commercial construction needs—especially major ones that require multiple trades? The answer is simple: As a full-service building company, we’re equipped and staffed to handle all of your commercial construction/repair needs, saving you time, money and worry.
The reality is that hiring out for skilled labor when you need commercial work done can be a job in and of itself. When you need several types of work done and find yourself searching for a dozen different contractors in order to handle them all, it becomes a headache that takes up precious time and energy…all while you’re trying to run your own business.
We will assign a single point person to manage your entire project, including:
- Major renovations and refurbishments. We’re experienced in handling small- and large-scale commercial renovations and refurbishments of all kinds, with a proven track record of completing the work on time and within budget. We’ll also do our very best to complete the work whenever possible without disrupting your own workflow. We are highly time sensitive to your need to get commercial renovations and refurbishments done as quickly as possible, without ever compromising the quality of the work. In fact, we pride ourselves on providing the best construction project management in the business.
- Remedial and rectification works ranging from waterproofing to concrete repairs, including concrete cancer. These are specialized types of work that you need to have done right in order to avoid further repairs down the road. Our trained tradespeople will thoroughly investigate the source of your problem in order to thoroughly address any water damage and concrete damage issues in your building. By performing all necessary remedial and rectification related to leaks, water damage, concrete cancer and more, we can save you money and worry for a long time to come.
- Roof repairs and replacements. When you hire Symcorp Building Services, there’s no need to go searching for a separate roofing company you can trust. We have a well-trained team of expert roofers who can assess and repair any problems with your roof or do a full roof replacement. We’re very knowledgeable about all types of roofs and roofing materials and can help advise you as needed about what will work best for your structure while meeting your budget needs.
- Repairs to balustrades. Along with the design value of balustrades with the myriad options available, the importance of stability and meeting codes cannot be underestimated in a commercial setting. Our team is qualified to install, repair or replace balustrades of any type to keep your stairs looking great and providing proper support.
- Shop and office fit-outs. Moving into a commercial space—or repurposing all or part of your existing workspace—can involving anything from tearing down or moving walls to adding kitchens or even specialty areas like patient exam rooms. Particularly if your new shop or office serves a completely different clientele from its previous occupants, new fit-outs can be as limited or extensive as you need and cover several different types of construction, installation and refurbishments. We’ll also make sure in the process to provide any necessary rectification work to the structure to make sure it’s in tip-top shape before you open for business.
- Building maintenance and repairs. Along with major reconstruction and repair work, our building company also provides regular property maintenance for many of our clients. This includes repairing plumbing or electrical problems and handling grounds maintenance in addition to all of the services listed above.
These are just a few of the large commercial-project services we provide, and no matter what your needs, we are fully committed to providing quality work that is second-to-none in the commercial construction sector.
As a family owned- and operated- company, we focus on developing long-term relationships with our clients—not only because it’s critical to maintaining our good name, but because we believe providing excellent work and professional service is the right thing to do. That’s why our clients call us time and again when new commercial construction work projects or repairs arise. At Symcorp, we want to see your business grow and succeed. We consider it an honor to be part of that.