Builders Robina QLD 4226
Your trusted local home builders in Robina, Gold CoastIf you’re looking for a builder to create your dream home or investment project in Robina and would like a more customised solution than the basic project home can offer, Symcorp Building Services is the answer. Our builders specialise in creating tailored home building solutions that meet your specific design and feature requirements. We can help with everything from a small granny flat to an expansive luxury home and take care of managing the complete construction project from start to finish.
Book a free, no-obligation new home build quote with Symcorp builders and get started on your dream home in Robina today.
BOOK A FREE HOME BUILD QUOTE TODAY
Custom home builders in Robina
You’ll never find a Symcorp display home because every time we build a house it is unique to that client’s needs and wants, with no standard features or cookie-cutter plans. Our building and design team will help you make the most of your block of land and the natural features in your area of Robina. We can work with blocks other builders find too problematic, our builders love the challenge of a difficult block building project.
Our building services in Robina include, but are not limited to:
- Custom new homes
- Duplexes or townhouses
- Custom-designed luxury homes
- Granny flats
- Decks, pergolas, and patios
- Knock down rebuild specialists
- Homes on difficult blocks
- Sloping block homes
- Waterfront, riverfront, and canal homes
What is the process of building a home in Robina?
If you haven’t been involved in building a home before getting started on your new home building project can be daunting. The Symcorp Building team work hard to ensure that you are fully informed every step of the way and that we take as much of the workload as possible to make the project a smooth and enjoyable experience for you and your family.
STEP 1 - Initial free consultation
- Your vision for your home, your style, and design ideas.
- The internal layout, number and types of rooms, and overall size
- Your budget and finances
- Dates, timelines, requirements, and the building process
STEP 2 - Home design, plans and estimating
- The floor plan is drafted
- Internal and external designs set out.
- Scope of works is confirmed, taking into consideration components such as finances and budget, as well as overall building size and style.
- This stage is critical to ensure we tailor your home to meet your budget.
STEP 3 - Building quote
After the design, plans and estimating step we can now put together an accurate new home quote:
- This stage can take approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
- The entire job is quoted based on the scope of works and specifications.
- The quote is presented to you.
- Possible amendments discussed, and quotation finalized with the exact price.
STEP 4 - Fixed price home building contract
- QBCC or Master Builders Contract is finalised outlining the specifications of your build and the exact final fixed price.
- Commencement date, building timeline, and completion dates set.
STEP 5 - Home building council approval and certification
- We will take care of all council requirements and paperwork required to commence building.
STEP 6 - Pre-construction meeting
- At this meeting, you will be introduced to your Site Supervisor/Project Manager who will be on site managing your build from start to finish.
- We can answer any questions you have about building your home.
STEP 7 - Granny flat construction
- Building of your home commences
- Building and site inspections are carried out at each stage to ensure the project is running on schedule and the work is up to our high standards.
- Progress payments are required at each stage.
STEP 8 - Practical completion
- All building works are now complete.
- Practical Completion walk-through and inspection, this means your new home is now complete and habitable, barring some very minor ‘defects’ arising from the inspection (this is totally normal).
- Minor defects rectified.
- Final payment made.
STEP 9 - Final handover meeting
- Your new home is now finished and ready to move in or rent out.
- Certificate of Completion is provided.
- Congratulations! Your top quality Symcorp home is yours to enjoy.
Find out more about our building process - Symcorp Building Process
Why choose our Robina builders?
- Over 30 years combined experience in the building industry.
- Free no-obligation new home quote consultation - we'll sit down with you to discuss aspects such as your vision, important features, budget, and layout.
- Family owned and operated by Gold Coast local builders Heath & Chris Symons.
- We offer cost effective options and personal, streamlined building services.
- We take pride in our high levels of customer service we provide ensuring every customer is a happy customer.
- Fixed price home builds - no surprises*
- Our Tweed builders, tradespeople, and construction specialists are fully licenced and insured to protect you, your project and our team.
- Every home building project is covered by a 7 year structural guarantee.